- This event has passed.
Dwelling Place Church Plant Public Interest Meeting
July 9, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Come hear why we believe God has called us to plant a church in Woodstock, GA.
We understand many people have never been to an interest meeting before. What exactly is it? We would like to quickly give you three things an interest meeting IS & three things an interest meeting IS NOT.
An Interest Meeting IS:
1) A time to hear vision, mission, & core values. You will hear from Pastors Craig Mosgrove & Chad Craig & get answers to who, what, why, when, and how.
2) A time to worship & hear His voice. We will have a brief time of worship in song & we believe that God the Holy Spirit will speak to everyone in attendance. It is our prayer you respond in obedience to whatever He says.
3) A time to share. There will be a time for Q&A after we have shared our hearts. There will also be a time for those in attendance to interact and share together. Ask any & everything that you desire to ask.
An Interest Meeting IS NOT:
1) A time to manipulate. You are not obligated to do anything or be anything. We believe God builds His Church.
2) A time to waste time. This meeting will be exactly one hour, 7:30p-8:30p.
3) A time to motivate you with hype. We do not believe Dwelling Place Church is just a good idea. We believe it is a God idea & He has placed the burden deep inside. Thus, we will share God’s vision, plain & simple. Let’s not be confused with emotional hype; may we be amazed with authenticity.