At Dwelling Place Church, our Sunday worship gatherings are an opportunity for you to encounter the presence of God as well as connect with other believers in a casual, inviting atmosphere. Our gatherings include contemporary worship, a relevant message, an opportunity to honor God with our finances by supporting His ongoing work, and a time of ministry and prayer. We offer children’s ministry, birth through fifth grade, at all of our Sunday gatherings.
Our Sunday gatherings provide a welcoming and inviting environment where you can come as you are and encounter the presence of God with other people and the community of followers of Christ.
There will be a worship team leading us in God-exalting worship. There will be a Bible-centered message to inspire, challenge, and equip people for life. There will be an opportunity to honor God with our finances by supporting His ongoing work through His people – the church – and also a time where you can respond to what God is doing in your life through the worship and message.
You can expect at our Sunday gatherings…
- Signs to help direct you to our gathering
- Up front 1st time visitor parking
- Friendly environment and people
- Doing the best with what we have been provided
- A free gift to show our appreciation for being a part of what God is doing at Dwelling Place Church
- That we do not pressure you to give
- Genuine worship, passionate message from the Bible, and an opportunity to respond to what God has done in your life
- Resources provided to receive more information and to take your next step
- A safe and fun learning environment for children 1-8
- A check in/check out system for parents and their children
- A place provided for parents of infants (under 12 months) if they need to slip out of the gathering
Our Worship Style
The Worship Team at Dwelling Place exists to bring all glory and honor to God through passionate praise and intimate worship as we use our gifts for His Kingdom
The worship style at Dwelling Place Church could best be described as contemporary. However, we do not limit ourselves or God to just one style of worship. We take our instruction from the Bible. Ephesians 5:19 tells us to sing psalms (praise songs), hymns (songs that are a testimony to God’s faithfulness and goodness), and spiritual songs (songs of intimate and spontaneous worship). Our desire here at Dwelling Place is that you come out of a worship set energized, encouraged, and – most of all – knowing that you’ve had an encounter with the living God.
If you feel God leading you to join the worship team, please contact us to request an application.